TF Series Gun Safes
An Unbeatable Value
Download product specifications: FV Series Gun Safes
- 3⁄16″ Steel Plate door with 2 layers of fire insulating material.
- Fire protection of 1200°F for 45 minutes. Designed to maintain an interior temperature of less than 350°F.
- 2 Stage Dual fire seals with silicone seal on door jamb and expandable Palusol™ seal on door.
- Body constructed of 12-gauge (FV7240E5 – 11ga) solid steel plate with a fire insulating material.
- Every FV Series gun safe comes standard with AMSEC’s ESL5 Electronic Lock with illuminated keypad.
- Optional Group II combination lock available.
- Drill resistant hardplate with external spring-loaded re-locking device.
- New ultra smooth cam driven locking mechanism with increased handle rotation.
- 3-point chrome tri-spoke handle featuring slip clutch feature for additional security to prevent excessive torque to retract bolts during attempted break in. and bold zinc die-cast polished chrome logo.
- 4-way boltwork with 9 massive 1¼” chrome-plated locking bolts, and 5 deadbolts for a total of 14 bolts.
- Adjustable ball bearing hinges.
- Textured Black exterior and plush gray fabric interior including back-cover and firewalls.
- Premium Door Organizer (PDO) maximizes storage space and offers quick access to commonly used items. See page 16 for more details.
- Four (4) pre-cut anchor holes with mounting hardware included and one (1) pre-cut electrical access hole.
FV Series – 45 Minute Fire Rating, Stor-it PDO Standard, 14 1.25″ Bolts
|FV-7240-E5||72″ x 40″ x 26″||15-15-15-30-45 +2 Gun||954|
|FV-6036-E5||59″ x 36″ x 26″||17-17-34 +2 Gun||724|
|FV-6030-E5||59″ x 30″ x 26″||15-15-30 + 2 Gun||608|
|FV-6032-E5||59″ x 30″ x 21″||11-11-22 + 2 Gun||578|